Navy Federal Credit Union Routing / Transit Number
If you’re transferring funds electronically you’ll need the Navy Federal Credit Union
Routing Number: 2560-7497-4
Your routing number is a 9 digit number used for routing transfers and other transactions. The ABA number is always in the lower left corner of your checks
Transfers and Deposits
If you’re transferring money to or from Navy Federal you can do it in the following ways:
1.Wire Transfer. This is the quickest most efficient option. You’ll need to provide your Navy Federal account number, your name as it appears on the account, and the Navy Federal Routing/Transit number, 2560-7497-4. Deposits can be made to your savings, checking, or Money Market, Savings Accounts. The transfer usually occurs on the same day or the next business day. There is no fee to receive a wire transfer.
2. Automated Clearing House (ACH). If you choose this option you need to ask the other financial institution to see if they offer this service – then you can authorize the ACH credit to your Navy Federal account. The transaction may take a few business days. There is no Navy Federal fee but the other bank might charge.
3. Direct Deposit or Allotments. This option puts your deposit such as a paycheck or stock dividends into your savings or checking account every payday. You need to sign up for this service and it’s free. http://www.navyfcu.org/access/directdeposit.html
4. Mail A Check. You can request free postage paid deposit envelopes from Navy Federal online or by phoning at 1-888-842-NFCU (6328). The Address of Navy Federal credit union is:
Navy Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 3000
Merrifield, VA 22119-3000
5. Visit a Local Branch.
6. Western Union Money Order / Quick Cash Order.
7. Call Navy Federal Credit Union. Phone Number toll free is: 1-888-842-NFCU (6328)